CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Make Me Smile!

Hi and Happy Wednesday,

Today is our second sketch challenge over at the Stretch N' Bubbles challenge blog. Also, because it is Wednesday, Alison is giving away this adorable image named Andrew Alligator (although I prefer to think of him has a crocodile!! Hee hee) here.



Below is the sketch. I turned it on its side and it was perfect for the image. I colored this adorable guy with copics and popped him off the card with dimensionals. The papers are from an old stack from Cricut. The sentiment was computer generated.



I didn't forget that in celebrating our first sketch challenge last week, we had a blog hop. I want to thank everyone that stopped by and left such lovely comments. It always means so much to get feedback from your fellow crafters.

And the winner of the Sea Turtle image I used on my card is..........#9...itsabrt said,
"I love your card Marcy! Have a fantastic day! Beth"
CONGRATS BETH. SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND ALISON WILL SEND YOU THE SEA TURTLE IMAGE.

AND DON'T FORGET, EVERYONE, TO CHECK BACK AT THE CHALLENGE BLOG TO SEE IF YOU WON THE BIG WEEKLY PRIZE FROM ALISON.
I hope you will play along with the challenge this week. Don't forget you can go over and snag this cutie here!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Dayna

Gorgeous card!! I love that little crocodile:)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!