CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beijing Bee

Good Tuesday Morning!



This beautiful image is named Beijing Bee. Isn't he just so peaceful and elegant? I love him. I created this gift bag to hold a small pearl necklace I made for a friend. The bag is from a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers. You can find it here. I've made many of these gift bags, they are just so perfect for a small gift or gift card.






The digi image is from Alison at Stretch N' Bubbles. You can find him here in the store along with other gorgeous Asian images.

I printed him out onto this beautiful DP from The Far East stack from DCWV. I colored him with copics and then added subtle, beautiful glitter with that wonderful clear stardust Gelly Roll pen from Sakura. This pen is great to quickly add glitter to any project.

I cut the flowers from one of the coordinating papers and attached it with foam tape to pop. I used raffia as the bow because I felt it needed a natural element rather than a ribbon.

Have a great day and remember tomorrow will be another freebie digi image from Alison at Stretch N' Bubbles.

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!