CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cuttlebug Spot Challenge



Happy Monday Everyone,

Today at The Cuttlebug Spot , Nilda asked us to create something using flowers in any way. Well, I've had this stamp set for years and haven't used it since...well, I don't know since when...so I thought I'd give it a go. It is actually 3 separate stamps: the vase, flowers and raffia bow. Of course, you have to do some making to get it just right without the obvious overlapping images.



I used the cuttlebug to cut the scalloped circle with Nestabilities and the tag is cut from an original Sizzlet "Oval Tag." The sentiment is one of Gina K's $1 stamps. I colored the image with copics.

Have a wonderful day. Thanks so much for stopping by. Please go check out the great projects my DT sistas have designed this week.

Hugs.
Marcy

1 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

Marcy this card is terrific I love how you used the raffia in your card to reflect the image! Beth

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!