CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Unscripted Saturday

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday. Over at Unscripted Sketches we have another great sketch challenge to inspire you.





The digi image is named Dotty Bird from Stretch N' Bubbles and can be found here. This card demonstrates perfectly why digital stamps are so, so versatile. Dotty is a single image. I opened the image in Microsoft Digital Imaging software. I copied and pasted it 3 more times. at varied sizes, for the "little peeps" following their Mama. Then I colored them with copics. The sentiment was computer generated. The flower embellie on the side cost me $1 at Michaels.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Lawren

I love this card. That is too cute.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!