CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FREE DIGI WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone,

It's Wednesday, so that means there is an adorable free digi image waiting for you over at Stretch N' Bubbles. This week is also our sketch challenge #4 at the SNB Challenge Blog.

Kitty Cat is the freebie and here's how I used him.





I printed Kitty onto cardstock and cut him onto the "Nestie-Like" label background using a fabulous free SVG from Penny Duncan. You must check out her site!! If you own a cricut or other cutting machine you will be awed at her creativity and generosity.

I colored Kitty with copics and added some Prima embellies, which have just come into the store...needless to say, I am very excited since I get a nice discount working at ACM. Kitty's buddy, the birdie in the cage, is cut from Song Bird.



So, for some fun and creativity...go on over and snag Kitty, then create a card or layout and enter it in the SNB challenge. THERE ARE COOL PRIZES, TOO!!

Gotta go to work now. Have a great day.

Huga,
Marcy

1 comments:

Kathy Czygan

This card is so cute! Love the papers and the swirly bling! That cat gives me a little chuckle every time I see him!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!