CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bling Monday

Happy Monday All,


The Cuttlebug Spot
has gone bling crazy this week. Nilda asked us to create using glitter, glitz or bling. I love rhinestones, so it was easy for me.



I made this for my Niece's college graduation. The stamp is from Inkadinkado called Personal Expressions. It looks like 3 separate circles, but it is one stamp. I love the round patterened circles. I stamped it three times, on different colors, then cut it out around each of the obvious borders. I popped each circle up on top of the one underneath with dimensionals. The rhinestone circles are from Heidi Swapp. I used my fav Sizzix embossing folder Snowballs and a Martha Stewart Border punch.



There is a blog hop going on, too. So go on over to The Cuttlebug Spot and check it all out.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!