CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

TREASURE HUNT!!



Hi Everyone,

Today is a special Unscripted Sketches post...it is our one year blog-iversary!!
To celebrate we are having a treasure hunt! Find the treasure and you can win a prize...fun!
Go on over to the US blog and check out all the news.

This week's sketch was great. It was really easy to work with.




This layout features my nephew, Shane. He wasn't feeling well one day while I was visiting in Florida. I found him fast asleep on the bathroom floor by the shower door. He fell asleep while waiting for his Mom to come out of the shower stall! We were all hysterical.
I cut the title with Cuttin' Up and then used a white pen to give it some doodle interest.
I used Animal Kingdom for the alligator, which was practically made to match his PJs! I outlined the gator with a Pigma Micron pen and chalked it up for some shading. I cut the leaf using SCAL.



Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Alanna

This is super cute Marcy. What a great pic.

Beth aka BR-T

Oh how sweet is this! I would love to just hunker down anywhere available and catch some zzz's! Beth

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!