CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

RESISTENCE IS FUTILE

Hi All,

Can you tell the name of my favorite TV show? I bet you can!





At The Cuttlebug Spot, Nilda asked us to design something that celebrates our favorite show or movie. Well, mine takes care of both. Yup, my DH and I are Trekkie's. Well not uniform wearing, Klingon speaking or phaser carrying fanatics, but we do love the show, especially The Next Generation and forward. Not that I would kick Kirk out of bed, but Picard definitely has something special!

The images of the Captains and their #1s are actually a font. Isn't that amazing? I printed them out and colored them with copics. I embossed with Cuttlebug's Stars and D'vine Swirl folders. The background paper and spaceship are from a really old stack named Space Out from Provocraft. I must have it for 4 or 5 years.

This is a really fun challenge, so go on over at see what the other DT gals have designed to show you their FAVS.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Marcy

4 comments:

Anonymous

Marcy I like your Star Trek card very much.
Any directions to that font you are talking about...hint hint....I'm a 'fan' too.
Greetings from the Netherlands
Carla

Cheri

Great card. LOL I'll have to pay attention to those fonts better (I think of them only in ease of cutting - not coloring).
I saw it on the Cuttlebug Spot and had to come see the details on it. My DH and I are Trekkies too (although I'm disappointed with the new movie because it took everything I knew and threw it out the window/space).

Marcy

I am so happy you like the card. I am currently out of town but as soon as I get back I will post the dingbat name. Thanks for stopping by!

Marcy

For those interested, the name of the font used for the Star Trek faces is "Prime Directive" You can just google it and find it free on most free font sites.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!