CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Surf's Up, Dude!



Hi All,

Today is Saturday, so of course, that means a new sketch is up over at Unscripted Sketches. This adorable little surfer dude is available from Stretch N'Bubbles here. He is one of Alison's Little Imps. They are all so cute. I colored him with copics. The DP is from last year's Mambi.

Here is the sketch:



I also submitted this for the challenge over at Copic Colour Challenge



Go on over to US and check out the beautiful creations my DT sisters made for you this week!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Marcy

4 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

Marcy what a great card! I love your surfer imp and the challenging color combo! Have a great day Beth

Liz

MARCY i ADORE this card I'm researching copic and this really makes me want to take the plunge

dstandard

Too too cute! Gotta love Copic - didn't know they have a challenge!

Adele

A lovely creation using the colours- thank you for playing along with us at the Copic Colour challenge.

XXX

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!