CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

LIPPY

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that the Easter Bunny was good to you and your family.



I made this card using an adorable digi image named Lippy. You can find her at the Stretch N' Bubbles store here. Isn't she just too, too cute?

I colored Lippy with copics and added some Diamond Glaze to make her lips full and shiny! Hee Hee. I sponged some Studio G ink around the edges of the image and the sentiment which was computer generated. A few Primas, rhinestones and brads and she's done!

Don't forget to come back Wednesday for Stretch N' Bubbles first Blog Hop.

Hug,
Marcy

4 comments:

Stef H

too much fun!

where on L.I.? i grew up in Floral Park & Forest Hills.

Anonymous

ROFL....tooooooo CUTE!!!! What a pretty card too!!! Thank you so much for your very sweet comment on my blog!!!!

Chrisd

Cute image and great flowers!Fun colors on your card.

*Alison*

Marcy.. I LOVE what you did with LIppy.. you totally ROCKED this image.. and I love that you made her lips POP out.. your talent is just AMAZING..I am so lucky to have you on my team.. you are such a sweet person.. HUGS

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!