CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weird Bird

Happy Wednesday All,

We are having another sketch challenge over at Stretch N' Bubbles. This is a wonderfully easy sketch to use. I can see it making a great scrapbook page, too. The image is a freebie called Weird Bird by Alison at SNB.





Again this demonstrates how versatile digital images are. When you go to download the image here, you will see that the bird has the weird hair and is facing left. I copied the image into Microsoft Digital Image software twice. I turned one image around to face the other way and erased her hair. Now I had two birds, the same, but with differences...much like us! LOL



I colored these girls with copics and added some stickles for a little glitz and glam. The flat back pearls were white, but I colored them with copic YR18 to match the punched border from EK Success.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

Kathryn B

I love your birdies Marcy! You did a really nice job with the sketch! Love all your DP papers and the little ribbons on thier necks! Cute! Cute!

Beth aka BR-T

This is fantastic Marcy! Way to manipulate the image! Beth

Monika Reeck

Ouch Marcy your coloring the bird soo adorable and love the way you manipulate the image ....I wish I can do like you too (LOL) lovely bright color on your PP...lovely card, I am joining the SNB challenge too would you mind to see my Blog,many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!