CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Unscripted Sketches Saturday

Hi All,

WOW WE WERE LUCKY!! We were bracing for a huge storm here on Long Island, as well as, the rest of the Northeast. But when we woke up this morning...NO SNOW!!! OMG we were so happy -- nothing, not even a flake.
My friend called from Staten Island, and she had about 4" already. Boy, I absolutely hate snow. I am grateful it missed us.

Anyway...today is Saturday, so it is Unscripted time. Here is this week's sketch.



And here is my take on the sketch.
I love this picture of my kids. My oldest always makes this crazy face in my photos to annoy me. This time, I used it!! HAHA on him!



Go on over and check out the beautiful designs my DT sisters have come up with this week. It's sure to get your mojo going!

Stay warm.

Hugs,

Marcy

1 comments:

Sarah

Awesome LO Marcy!!!
Woohoo you got no snow...hey if you want some LOL..I can share.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!