CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FREE DIGI WEDNESDAY

Hi All,

It's Wednesday, so you know that means there is a new freebie digi stamp up for you over at Stretch N' Bubbles. This image is appropriately named 3 Trees 3 Birds. Go on over and snag it! And while you are there check out the gorgeous work that my DT sisters have created...and leave a little love. You know how much we all appreciate your kind words!!



Gotta run now, I'm off to work.
Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

Mia

I love how the flower paper matches perfectly. Great job!!! :-)

MJ

Hi Marci
the card is very nice, love the colors :)

thanks for passing by my blog
MJ

Beth aka BR-T

I love the new look! This new freebie is awesome and your card really shows its wonder! Beth

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!