CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Challenges

Hi Everyone,

Monday is always a happy crafting day for me. I am off from work and get to play most of the day (except for the routine errands.) It is also the day I post 2 weekly projects.

First up is The Cuttlebug Spot challenge. Everyone knows how hot the Taget $1.00 mailboxes are now. So Nilda asked us all to use one for this week's challenge. I made mine using an image from Stretch N' Bubbles. Alison gave this adorable digi away for free a while back. I colored it with my copics and embossed it with Sizzix "Snowball" folder. I added a little stickles for shine. The SWAK image is one of Gina K's clear acrylic stamps...also for $1.00!! This was a very economical project. I am going to fill it with candy and send it to my kids in Florida.





Next up, a new wonderful image from Alison at Stretch N' Bubbles -- Kee Kee --isn't she just gorgeous. I made the bag from a tutorial at SCS here
I colored her with copics and then inked around the edges for a soft look. I just love her!





We missed the last snow storm over the weekend, but now "they" are saying we could get 12" - 18" tomorrow night. YUCK!!!

Have a great day.

Hugs,

Marcy

2 comments:

Liz

Marcy I adore your cupcake mailbox
and cute on the paisley person treat
So sweeeeeet

MrsMomma

LOVE the mailbox! So cute! And the treat bag is beautiful too! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!