CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Monday

Hi All,

Happy Monday to you. It's the begining of the work week. Sometimes yuck...sometimes yeah...depends upon the week and what awaits me at the store when I arrive. Most are great; I hope this is one. I hope it's a good one for you, too!

Also Monday is the day Alison debuts a new digi stamp over at Stretch 'N Bubbles. This week is the funniest little guy named Pete Bird. Isn't he hysterical in his boxer shorts.



I colored Pete with my Copics. He is so fiesty looking in his boxer shorts, so I created a sassy sentiment in MS word. I am going to give this one to my DH for Valenetine's Day, too. It's more like me than the lovey, dovey ones. I know he will laugh. I used nesties, chalk and Fiskars Rain Dots for the hearts.
Go on over and check out my DT sisters and see the adorable cards they made with Pete.

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

This is a riot Marcy! I love the reds and yellows and the stacked scalloped ovals! Beth

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!