CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. Today is Monday, so I have 2 projects for you. One is from The Cuttlebug Spot the other from Stretch N' Bubbles.

Nilda asked us to help celebrate St. Patrick's Day and create anything green. Easy enough!
I designed the clover cut on SCAL using 3 hearts. I just positioned and welded them together. Then I embossed it with the Cuttlebug folder Celtic Knot. I colored the adorable bear in with copics (I can't remember where I snagged this digi).I made two copies of the image and cut out the clover. I stickled the second one and popped it off the card for added dimension. I hope you will go on over and check out all my DT sisters here and see their fabulous designs.



Next is a new digi stamp from Alison at Stretch N' Bubbles. This cute image is named Tweet Tree. I colored the image with copics, of course. I popped the birdie and stickled her as well as the flower centers on the tree. I embossed the background with with the Sizzix Dots & Vine embossing folder.



Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!