CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Altered Frame & Birthday Digi


Happy Monday
to you all. I've got two projects to share with you today.
First up is the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot to create an altered frame. I made this with two 8" x 10" canvases. I painted them then hinged them together. I covered the left side with an old favorite from Basic Grey. I left the right side open as the frame/shadow box. I used old photos of our family and added some fun "knick knacks" for decoration. I used the Cuttlebug folder "Morrocan Screen" then adhered the cardstock to the frame for added texture.



The cover type was cut from various cartridges.



Here is a close-up of the frame.



Also up today is a new digi stamp designed by Alison over at Stretch N' Bubbles. This stamp is appropriately titled "Cake and Candles." I colored the image with Copics and used a gold glitter Spica pen for the candles. I added glitter on top of the cake (which is hard to see in the pic) for some glitz. A couple of Prima flowers, some rhinestones and a pretty bow finish up the card.



Have a great day everyone!!

Hugs,

Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!