CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

You Know You Want It!

Hey Everyone,

How funny is this sassy lady???  I love her!!
. This week, at DYSU, we want you to EMBOSS IT!


This week's Sponsors:





Sassy Studio Designs
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis



Digis With Attitude
$10 CAD (Canadian Funds) Gift Certificate



Crop Stop
Winner’s Choice of 3 Digis
Photobucket


When I saw this image named Grandma Gertie from Digis with Attitude, my first thought was, "You know you want it!" She makes me laugh everytime I look at her.
I printed Gertie twice; once on the leopard print and once on white.  I cut out her dress and glued it on top of her body that I colored with copics. I embossed her necklace and earrings with gold embossing powder for a little extra texture and glitz.  The background was embossed with folders from Cuttlebug              and Tim Holtz.  The beautiful flowers are from Joann's sold "by the yard." 
I hope you go over to DYSU and check out the DT and all the wonderful creations they made this week.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy

7 comments:

Denise

Oh Marcy this card makes me laugh each time I see it. I love the leopard print dress and that sentiment is perfect.
Hugs
Denise xx

WencheP

Gosh she looks so cool. It's really a fun card and the dress just suits her perfectly!

Hugs,
Wenche

*Alison*

Marcy,
This is so funny.. I love how you have the animal print in the background too.. HEHE Way to ROCK OUT the embossing challenge...
HUGS

Miranda

this is just a cool card marcy, love the image with the animalprints and the sentiment is hilarious
all together FAB card
hugs
Miranda

Ren-Yi

You gave me a good laugh. That song "You know you want it" popped into my head and I'm seeing lil grandma rock out to it! I do love your flower trim!

Unknown

LOL! Super cute & fun card, she looks amazing. Besitos, Joan

Unknown

This is just wicked - love it

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!