CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Boy!



Welcome back to a new week at DYSU! I hope you're ready for a new challenge... we're ready to see your fabulous creations! This week, the focus is on the boys and men in our lives, so let's see those masculine cards!

This week's Sponsors:

 
 
Digi Darla
One Month's Membership in our Digital Stamp Club




Stitchy Bear
$10 Gift Voucher for Stitchy Stamps, Panda Bear Designs and Dezina World

Stamping Boutique
Winner’s Choice of 5 Digis


How adorable is this Birthday Boy from Stitchy Bear?  I loved him the minute I saw him! 

I colored him with copics then used a bunch of embellies and ribbons from my stash to "happy up" the card.  The ticket was a free digi.  Unfortunately, when I saved it, I forgot to use the designer's name in the title, and I can't remember who it was that shared their talent with us.  I really try to take the time to thank and acknowledge the designers. I feel badly about it, so if anyone recognizes it, please let me know. 

I hope everyone has a great day and that we all escape Irene's wrath!

Hugs,
Marcy



8 comments:

Denise

Love this card Marcy - such a fun image and such a bright cheery card. Will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for Irene not to come near you. Stay safe.
Hugs
Denise xx

Beth aka BR-T

Marcy it has been a while! I think this card is a riot! I love him and the bold uplifting colors!

Miranda

fab card marcy, really happy and cheerful and the image is so funny
hugs
miranda

Unknown

Marcy, you always to such a great job with fun images like this. I love the colors you've used. Beautiful work!

Debeez Designs

Marcy I love this image so will have to visit tis site sometimes it is so hard to find some really kewl funny male cards i love his look :)

*Alison*

this is so funny.. that old guy is the life of the party.. great colors too :) HUGS

Unknown

This is hilarious!!! Love the colors and you did an amzing job with the image.

Besitos,
Joan

Basslady

very funny and fresh! a cool interpretation of the challenge-theme!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!