CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011



Happy Friday Everyone,

Well we are hunkering down here in New York.  We are expecting a MAJOR HURRICANE here tomorrow!  Frankly, I am nervous.  The media is screaming about it being the storm of the century. 
Anyway, let's hope it is just a "better safe than sorry" scenario. 

If you are not in the hurricane's path, you can spend time crafting.   I used this great digi, which is part of a threesome named Little Stems, for only $1.00 at Stretch N Bubbles

How cute are these baby  swaddlers?  The digi went so well with this photo.  The Title is from Cricut's cartridge New Arrival.  The flower was cut with one of the new PTI dies.
I colored this adorable digi with copics.



Please pray that Irene doesn't leave devastation in her path!

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

*Alison*

Marcy.. this is adorable.. :) I love the bright green.. and that baby is so perfect! HUGS

Ren-Yi

This cute lil LO made me smile. I love the beautiful flower and the green pea theme :)

Beth aka BR-T

Oh this is darling to no end!

I pray power comes on soon and I am glad you didn't suffer damages or injuries.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!