CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary



Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all.  Wowzer the weather here in NY has been crazy!  On Sunday, we had over 11 inches of rain here on Long Island.  Even Monday was so ugly out and still raining.  Today should be
 nicer...I hope.

There is a new sketch challenge up at MMSC today. I used Priscillastyles image Man with Flowers. I used lots of yummy velvet ribbon and rich, textured  fabric to give my card a romantic feel.  Of course, the roses add to the whole love theme.
 This image is colored with copics.  The sentiment was computer generated.


Here are the sketch choices:


I hope you go over and check out the challenge at MMSC.  You can win a great prize, too if you enter a project.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

LindaS

Wonderful flowers. I especially like how you layred the text it looks great on the ribbon with the buttons. LindaS/MMSC'GDT

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!