CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Dollar Digi



Hi Everyone.

Well I hope you don't get tired of seeing my newest baby nephew, Evan because I took over 1,000 photos during his first week of life and I intend to scrap MOST of them.  LOL

I used this week's Dollar Digi from Stretch N Bubbles.  Teddy is an adorable bear that can be used for so many different projects from cards to scrapbook pages to home decor.  I know I will be using him
again soon.

I colored Teddy with copics then added a tiny floss bow.  The paper is from a stack named
Baby Boy from DCWV.  The sticker sentiments are from Sandylion.

Go on over to SNB and snag this super cute image for only $1.00.  It will only be available for one week!

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Unknown

swwwww!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!