CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WOOF

Hi Everyone and Happy Tuesday,

We are expecting a huge snowstorm tonight. YUCK!! I really hate the snow. All it does is cause problems, accidents and bad backs. One day I am going to retire to Florida and never have to deal with snow again!! One Day...

Alison has a new dollar digi up over at Stretch 'N Bubbles. Isn't he cute hiding there in the grass? You can pick him up this week for only $1.00. He will only last for one week at $1.00, so go and grab him quickly!

I colored him with copics. I added Diamond Glaze on his nose and stickles on the flowers which I popped off the page. The DP is DCWV and the little dog bone button is from my stash.


Have a wonderful day and don't forget to visit the new challenge blog Do You Stack Up on Thursday for some great inspiration and prizes!!

Hugs,

Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!