CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday



Happy Monday!!

This is the newest Dollar Digi up over at Stretch N Bubbles. As you know, Alison keeps it up for about a week. I just love this image. This adorable little mouse is named Cheesy Cake! You can find him here in the store. Grab him for only $1 -- next week it will be back at the regular price.


The DP is from DCWV and I thought it was so cute to use kitty cats as a background for a mouse! I used a totally different color palette than I normally would use. This is pink, grey and green. It looks very nice in person...I couldn't quite get the photo to show it's true colors.

I colored the image with Copic N greys. Then added some stickles to his cute little ears, nose and feet. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Oh, and I know that it is supposed to be cheese, but I LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! So as the artist, I took some poetic license. LOL

Don't forget Thursday is the first DO YOU STACK UP CHALLENGE!!

Have a great one!
Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!