CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time Flies



Happy Sunday All,

There is another great new challenge up over at Gingerloft Stamps.  Today's theme is "Time Flies."  I used the beautiful image named Leaf Collage.  Isn't it unique?? 


I paper pieced this one again.  I seem to be doing that a lot lately, but this one really seemed to call out for it!  I printed the image four times; once each on rust, gold, brown and green.  I cut out the leaves and used chalks to add color their faces, then lifted them off the card with pop-dots.  

After I cut out the watch face, I put on a very thick coat of Glossy Accents.  When it dried, I cracked it for that vintage effect.  I inked the little paper doily and all the edges of each piece. I colored some flat back pearls with copics to match the paper colors, too.  The sentiment is computer generated. 



I hope you go over to Gingerloft Challenge and see all the beautiful projects the gals made for you today.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!