CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


 Happy Saturday Friends,

I've got two projects up today.  First, is the newest Unscripted Sketch challenge card.  This is a very versatile sketch.  I can easily see it working for a scrapbook layout.  The DP is from this year's Valentine's stack from DCWV.  I will be sending this card to my Great Nephews (2 & 4 years old). 
 
 Also up is Alison's newest Dollar Digi over at Stretch N Bubbles.  This adorable tree is named Dotted Tree and you can get it for only $1.00 this week...then it goes back to regular price.  

I paper pieced the tree rather than color it in.  I printed the image twice - once each on green and brown.  I did use some copic T1 around the edges to give the image some definition.  The sentiment is from a set by Autumn Leaves named "Sentiment Circles."  The hearts are Rain Dots from Fiskars.  I dotted Glossy Accents on the tree berries and around the scallops for some added dimension
.
That's all for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Come back tomorrow for a new challenge up over at Gingerloft Stamps.

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!