CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Adore You



Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Today we have a new challenge up at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge (MMSC).  It is a wonderful sketch that would be great for a Valentine's Day card or layout.  There are two sketch choices...you can go fancy or plain.  As you can see, I went with fancy!  In fact, I think I went a little overboard with the embellies, but Valentine's Day does that to me!  LOL  I hope you go over and check out my DT sisters and the gorgous projects they created.

  
This wonderful image is named "Man with Flowers" and was created by Priscilla at Priscillastyles.  It can be found here in her store. I colored my gentleman's suit and shoes with copic C grays.  I gave his shoes a nice thick coating Diamond Glaze so they look nice and shiny.  It's hard to see in the pic, but I colored his ring with Spica gold. 


We are expecting snow again tonight. YUCK!!!  I hope it is light.  My kids are supossed to go back home to Florida today and I would hate for them to be delayed and sitting in an airport...that is the quickest way to ruin a great vacation!

Stay warm.
Hugs,
Marcy

4 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

Oh this is so wonderful Marcy I love the heart frame and all the fancifulness!

WencheP

Oh my gosh! This is beautiful. Love the image. Love the details!

Hugs,
Wenche

Sassy Scrapper

Your card is fabulous. What a great job you did with this image!!! Your colouring and shading is awesome! I just love all your delicious embellies!
Hugs Bonnie

Priscilla

Just GORGEOUS.. I am so glad you are on the PSDT and ecstatic that you make such wonderful cards. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being on this team and using my images.
Priscilla

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!