CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday to Play

Hi All,

I am off from work today so in between doing laundry, food shopping and various other errands, I get to play with my beauties.

I've been hoping to finish this page for a challenge from Stuck on you Sketches--a very nice blog run by some extremely talented ladies. You should go on over and check out the super Dt and how wonderful their projects are.

Here is the sketch



Here is my layout. This is my Aunt she is 91 years old!! Would you believe it? I hope I've got here genes!




Have an awesome day!

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Nanne

Oh my!! love the colors and that print is gorgeous.. Hope I look that good at 91, wow..Your aunt is one lucky "young" lady.. :O)
Oh and when you refer to "playing with your beauties", I hope you were referring to us ladies at SOUS...LOL :D
lots of hugs
Nanné

Anonymous

Hey Marcy!!!
Love this LO but what I really can not believe is that good looking young woman in the photo! What a gorgeous lady!
I think she is something we can ALL aspire to be!

I am so glad you were able to play this week!

See you at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!