CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mojo Challenge

Hi All,

Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope it is good for you. I am off today, so it is good for me, hee hee. I made this card for this week's Mojo Monday challenge.

I don't know which company made the adorable image because it was from the Copic class and I didn't notice the manufacturer. I colored this little cutie with copics, of course. I added some stickles on her dress and in the middle of the flowers.

I recently found an old stamp set in my craft room called Stamp-a-Scene. It is by Posh Impressions and made from all rubber, (no wood, just thick rubber). I must have bought it over 10 years ago. Anyway, they are still in perfect condition and it has loads of great nature stamps. Here I used clouds and one of the grasses.



I cut the scallop and circle with Nesties with my Cuttlebug.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Liz

How cute is she

Beth aka BR-T

How sweet is this! I love this Mojo sketch and the fabby papers, Beth

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!