CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Copic Colour Challenge #57

Good Tuesday Morning,

I recently found the Copic Colour Challenge blog. This is the first time I have submitted to one of their challenges. I really like the colors for this week. If you don't have the exact colors you can chose similar colors. I happen to have the colors this week.



Here is my layout. Again, my nephew Shane. He is just so adorable! He make me smile just thinking about him. He is like a cave boy -- all fun and wild! I colored these images from Doodle Factory with copics. His name was stamped with an old foam alphabet set from Making Memories.





Have a great day

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Adele

Ahhh....made me smile too. Lovely LO and great colouring of the little image! Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

XXX

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!