CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

I'M CERTIFIED!!

Hi All,

I had a really nice day yesterday at the Copic Certification class. I learned some new things about the pens and had a couple of A-hah moments. Like different ways for using the blender ink and even making more sense out of the numbering system. We got to play with the airbrush system, which is pretty cool. The class is mostly product based with some hands-on techniques. I met some lovely people, too. If you get a chance to take this class, I recommend it. I will go into some of the things I learned later in the week bacause today is a long post and I don't want to bore you.

On to DT business. It is Monday, so I have two new card for you. First up is The Cuttlesbug Spot challenge. Nilda asked us to think about...If we had wings...what would we be? I chose a lady bug. Who doesn't love a lady bug? As far back as I can remember, they were the only flying insects that didn't scare me! This cutie was a felt embellie I've had for quite a while. I cannot remember where I got him, though. I used my Nestie to cut the scalloped circle and added a Heidi Swapp rhinestone circle for some bling.



Also up is a new digi stamp design from Alison over at Stretch N' Bubbles. Alison and her daughter are both sick, so she might not post today. If not, please check back during the week. This digi is named Cupcake with Dots. I made a transparency treat bag for this image. I loaded it with jelly beans...my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! hee hee.



I am going to go practice, practice, practice with my Copics now and try to incorporate some of the techniques I learned yesterday.

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!