CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday

Hi Everyone,

Well, it took a while, but I am finally back in the swing of things. Whenever I take even a short vacation, it always seems to take almost as long to get myself back on my daily track. I always feel like I am rushing to catch up with life. But, it's worth it--- especially when I get to spend time with my kids in Florida!

It's Monday, so I have two design team posts. First up is The Cuttlebug Spot. This week the DT will tackle using digital stamps. The stamps were generously given to the DT by this week's sponsor, Lily-Boo's Boutique
I have some experience, since I have been playing with digis for a while now and am a DT member at Stretch N' Bubbles, which is a digi stamp online store/blog. But several of our DT sisters at The Cuttlebug Spot have never used these digital stamps before. They did an awesome job! Go check them out and get inspired.

Here is my card. Isn't that little mouse just adorable?? He is part of collection #19 called Little Mice! I colored the image with Copics and then added Stickles for some glitz. I used the cuttlebug folder "Happy Birthday" -- an oldie but a goodie! I cut the circle and scalloped circle using my Nesties in the cuttlebug, too.




Next is a new digi stamp designed by Alison over at Stretch N' Bubbles. This adorable little guy is named Sid Bird. Cute, huh? I made Sid into a little peep basket. When I first saw him, he reminded me of our favorite holiday treat...Peeps!! We love 'em. I colored him with copics and cut him out. I printed a second image so that I could pop his feet. It's hard to tell on the photos, but his curl on top is covered with flocking for a soft look. The sign sentiment was comouter generated.



I'll see you back Wednesday for another card made from a free digi stamp from Stretch N' Bubbles.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Loopylou.

oh marcy, i love your little mousey boo and his cake, you did an awesome job with it and it looks good enough for me o have a nibble myself!! i would never of believed the other girls from the DT over on the cuttlebugspot had never digi'd before, all the cards are so cute!
hugs Lou ( from lily-boo!!) xxxx

Liz

Marcy just fabulous Love it

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!