CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Magic Time





Hi Everyone,

This week at DYSU, we want to inspire you.  So, take some inspiration from our talented team --
 colors, sketch, themes, style, however your inspiration takes you! 

We have three fabulous sponsors this week:

Little Darlings - $10 Gift Certificate
A Day for Daisies - $16 gift certificate
The Paper Shelter - $20 Gift Certificate



Continuing to use my Christmas Magic sentiment stamp set from TAWS, I made a mini explosion album.  I love these little albums.  I haven't filled it with pictures, because I am going to give it as a gift to a very dear friend of mine.


The cover snow globe was cut from Cricut's Doodle Charms.  That was one of my first cartridges all those years ago...and I still love it!

 



I hope you go on over to DYSU and check out the DT's fabulous projects.  I know you will be inspired to create something and post it on the blog.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Pauline

Oh wow Marcy, this is spectacular! What a fabulous folded card! A great fun Christmas card, sure to bring a smile to the recipients face!

Ren-Yi

Love this creative album. Love your color choices, and that snow globe is a hit! Tfs, Marcy.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!