CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cupcake Freebie


Got something super special for you today...
Alison over at The Alley Way Stamps is giving away this adorable
cupcake and sentiment digis for FREE. 


I printed the image onto different pattern papers in order to paper piece the cupcake. 
Using Microsoft Word, I imported the sentiment and pasted it three times to make the bottom border.
Some Stardust Stickles adds some beautiful glitter to the cupcake pattern and candle.

Go on over here to download your free digi!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

Unknown

Great job Marcy!! I really love it ;)

Annette Allen

Marcy...i love how you used the free digi...so cute

Anonymous

Oh how ADORABLE is this!!!! I just came by to tell you THANK YOU so much for your VERY sweet comment you left on my blog and I get a sweet treat of my own!!!! This is absolutely so cute!!!!! I hope you and your family have a very Blessed Easter!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!