CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Feeling Blue?



Happy Monday Friends,

No, I am not blue, but my Great Nephew, Ethan loves his blue Ring Pops!  He loves to show his tongue.
I took this pic while in Florida last week and just had to scrap it.  I used a TAWS May stamp release set (available tomorrow) named Monster Madness. It's an adorable set that I know you will love!



This chip board label is actually printed on the other side, but this is the back of it.  I love to find multiple uses for my stuff!



Thanks for stopping by today. 
 Don't forget to check the TAWS blog tomorrow for the new May releases!

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

Edwina

So adorable! I love your layout. It is perfect and full of fun. You did a great job! Edwina Brown

Arielle H Gordon

What a great pic to scrap with! Love your page, the colors are great!

Lisa Lara

This is just so darn cute and clever Marcy!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!