CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CONGRATS!



Happy Wednesday Everyone,

I am loving the banners that are showing up everywhere these days. 
I made this card using one of the new April stamp releases from TAWS.  This one is named
Get The Point.  It is loaded with different banner shapes, patterns and sentiments.



I stamped the banner shape onto patterned papers and cut them out.  Then I strung them together with twine.  The flowers are from Prima.

I hope you pop over to TAWS and see what the other talented DT members made for you today.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

*Alison*

this is beautiful.. I love the orange and blue together ;) hugs

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!