CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Unscripted Sketches




Hi All,

They say today is actually the busiest shopping day of the year...the Saturday before Christmas. I hope you all are almost finished with your prepping so you can begin to enjoy the Holiday season. Hubby and I are venturing out today to the mall, so I'll let you know if I get back alive!! LOL

Today at Unscripted Sketches we have a Piggyback challenge. Here is the sketch and the add-on is Do Not Use Patterned Paper. It seems easy until you have to do it! Of course, solid paper does have an important place in my crafting world, but I found it hard to create knowing I couldn't use patterns. I kind of cheated a little because I used an embossing folder to give me the pattern to create interest.

I used Sizzix Snowflakes and some 3-D stickers from Jolee's that I had in my stash. Please go on over and check out the great projects the gals at Unscripted Sketches created for you today.

Have a great one.

Hugs,

Marcy

1 comments:

Kim B

Really Cute. I look forward to working with you. It looks like I will be able to learn alot from you. Hugs, Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!