CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Exciting News



Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great week. I have been away for a couple of days with my DH and some wonderful friends. We went to Atlantic City!! We had such a super time...we laughed, ate and gambled. It doesn't get closer to heaven than that!!! LMAO!

Anyway, I am a little behind posting because of the holiday and my trip. So getting down to business...I have some exciting news to share with you. I have been invited to be a design team member at PriscillaStyles Store. If you are not familiar with Priscilla, you will be soon. Priscilla is an awesome illustrator and digi artist. She started CDAC Crafters Digital Art Center

CDAC It is a wildly popular site that is dedicated to digital arts. All your favorite digi artists are members here. As their mission statement says, "Our Mission is to provide a gathering place where digital artists can share their talents while fellow crafters can come to a single place filled with honest digital work. We want to celebrate the continued growth of new artists, discovery and skill of mastering new products and techniques as we strive to reach our full potential. Our goal is to bring creativity in action with each and every project we share…."

It is a wonderful, informative site that you should visit...often! There are all sorts of challenges, freebies and tutorials. Check it out.

The PriscillaStyles Store DT is a wonderful group full of uber talented ladies. I am honored to be a part of the team. Please take the time to visit my new DT sisters listed here on the side of my blog. We are divided into two teams A and B. Every other week we will be posting new images and sketches for your viewing pleasure.

They really are a great group of gals...I encourage you to get to know them.
Tomorrow I will post my first card made with one of Priscilla's images.

Have a great night.
Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

Miranda

congrats! will hop over to the priscillastyle site to see what they offer

hugs'Miranda

LindaS

Congrats with your DT at Priscillas. Cant wait to see more of your work with her image.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!