CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

DO YOU STACK UP?

THIS IS IT!!!
I am so excited to announce the new Challenge Blog named

This blog is owned by Alison, who also owns Stretch N Bubbles and Free Digital Stamps blogs. She is incredible! Alison has asked me to be apart of her new team and I was delighted to accept!
There will be a new challenge posted every Thursday. Each week there will be prizes offered by wonderful sponsors! Some weeks, we will have 2 sponsors! Please go to DYSU and check it all out. The challenges are easy and open to all levels of crafters. You can use digi stamps, rubber stamps or no stamps at all!
Right now you can go meet the new design team. The first challenge will be on Jan 6th.
Please subscribe to the DYSU so you dont miss any of the fun!
We are very excited!!!!!
Have a great night,
Hugs,
Marcy

2 comments:

WencheP

Congrats!

I'm excited to and I'm looking forward working with you.

-Wenche

Peggysue

I'm still very excited too! I wanted to stop in and wish you a Merry Christmas!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!