CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

REINDEER POOP



Hi Everyone,

I just love this Reindeer Poop! I found the poem online (just google reindeer poop!) and teamed it up with this adorable image from Stretch N' Bubbles named You Light up my Life. Alison has this digi up for just $1.00 for this week only!! So go and grab it while you can.




I am making 40 of these to give as little gifts to the people I work with. I used chocolate covered raisins but you could also use malted milk balls, choco covered nuts, etc. I colored the image with copics. I used a nice thick coating of red stickles to make the nose really glitzy! The bags are just clear candy treat bags you can find in any craft store.

I have been making about 6 toppers a day so that I am not overwhelmed at the last minute.



It's is getting really, really cold out here on Long Island. I just came home from work a few minutes ago and cannot wait to get into my jammies and curl up with the husbter and watch some TV. We are gonna veg out for the night. Love it!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

StephC

Oh these are too cute! What a fantastic idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!