CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Tonight is Halloween"


Hi Everyone,
I hope your week is going well. I am so looking forward to Saturday when I get to take Copic classes with Suzanne Dean. If you don't know her work, check her out here...her talent will knock your socks off!! I can't wait to learn her secrets of making those markers dance!!
This image is a freebie from Pollycraft. Isn't she adorable but creepy? She reminds me of Tuesday on The Addams' Family. I colored her with copics then added stickles on the pumpkins' stems. I put a nice coat of Glossy Accents on the pumpkins' eyes and Tuesday's bat ribbons. I popped her off the inked background.
I've created her to submit to the following challenges:
i copic - orange, purple & black
Pollycraft - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Autumn colors
See ya Saturday for Unscripted Sketches.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marcy
,

3 comments:

Lindsey

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Unknown

Fabulous halloween card, love the colours, detail and wording.


Thanks for joining us this week over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Jane

WOW! fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge! hugs, Jane xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!