CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank You


Hi All,


I am so loving this card I made for Card Patterns sketch # 86. The pattern made a perfect backdrop for my digi image "Cone Flowers." I cannot remember where I got the image. Most times when you downoad a freebie, the artist does not include their name in the tag title. I try to stay on top of that before I save the image, but sometimes it gets away from me and I forget. Well this is one of those times that I would like to credit the artist,but can't.






This is the first image I've colored since I took Suzanne's classes last week. I've been so busy at work, I haven't had time to sit and think about all that I have learned. But in coloring this image, I felt like much of what Suzanne said was falling into place. Anyway...I had a wonderful time in the classes and learned so much useful information.


The image is colored for the CMC Copic Colored Challenge Group the challenge this time is "Sheer"


Have a great day everyone.

Hugs,
Marcy













2 comments:

Agata

Loved how you worked on that sketch! Plenty of beautiful details! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Renkata

So elegant and gourgeous fall card.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!