CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

BEWARE

Hi All,

How cute is this puppy? I just love him!

For my inspiration, I used this week's sketch from Card Patterns # 87. It is such a great, simple sketch that can be used for anything...cards, layouts, bags, etc.
The image is from a Halloween set from Inkadinkado named Cat & Friends. I colored him with copics. I gave his cute little nose, pumpkin and hat a thick layer of Diamond Glaze for some shine. The paper is from one of my fav stacks from Cloud 9 named Harvest Holiday. The sticker is from Rusty Pickle that I had in my stash. I also added a cute pumpkin charm onto the binder clip, also from my stash. I used the Sizzix embossing folder named Lines & Circles for the yellow background.



I designed the card to go along with the following challenges:
Fab & Funky - Things that go bump in the night
The Cuttlebug Spot - Welcome Fall

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Marcy

6 comments:

heidy

Oh wow this is stunning!!
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
Hugs Heidy

Jose

Gorgeous card, and love the colours you have used.

princesskitten

oh - that is just such fun Marcy - so much going on there

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi

What a charming charming card Marcy! Love those charms and how you colored that adorable puppy.
So glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.

Valerie

Super cute card!

Donna

What a darling image! Oh so cute. Thanks for joining us at TCS!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!