CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

AHOY MATEY



Avast Me Hearties,

Isn't this the cutest little pirate you ever did see?? She is available from Stretch N Bubbles here in the shop.




The paper and stickers are from Karen Foster. I colored her with copics. I put a coat of Glossy Accents on her boots for some shine and Sakura clear stardust Gelly Roll on her sword handle. I drew in a deck for her to stand on...very easy to do. I love the netting I had in my stash from an old Luau party I had a few years ago. I know one day I would use it again! Added some rhinestones and...done!

I made this an easel card so she would really stand up.
Yo Ho, my friends,
Marcy














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!