CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

UH OH!


Happy Saturday,

I was so looking forward to today, until I remembered that I have to work! Just for a couple of hours, though. I have to demo the Cricut cart Little Monsters at work. It really has some adorable images. I made a couple of cute projects using the cart and I will take some pics to post next week.


Today we have a new challenge up over at Unscripted Sketches. This is a nice, easy sketch so it should get your creativity going! The image is from Stretch N' Bubbles. Her name is Viola Snoots. She is part of the Forest Friends Collection. I don't know her actual story, but she looks like a meanie! Hee hee. You can find her here in the store along with the other friends that are a bit more loveable.

I colored her with copics and added Glossy Accents to her hat for a nice shine. I also colored the 3 flowers to match. The sentiment is computer generated and I used my first thought when I saw Viola...Uh Oh, you are in trouble now!
Big News
Tomorrow, Sunday, we are having a blog hop at Stretch N' Bubbles. Alison has outdone herself with her new super cute
"Squared" Christmas images.
Please ckeck out the hop where you can win one of the digis on each Design Team Member's blog!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Gunvor

Awesome card! Love the colours and the image (think I have to buy that)

Hugs, Gunvor

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!