CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun Times!




Hi Everyone,

Well it's Monday again. Back to work for many of us with only the memory of a great weekend!

That's life, I guess. ..anyhow, this week at The Cuttlebug Spot, our challenge is to make a project related to a fair or carnival. As a kid, we would go every summer to the county fair. We soooo loved it. It is a great memory for me, so I knew before I started my project what I wanted it to be like.



I knew I wanted a carnival tent, so I googled tents and found this one. I imported it into
scal and cut it out in 4 colors. Then I ran each piece through the Cuttlebug using 5 different embossing folders. I think that is the largest amount of folders I ever used on one project. Anyway, it came out exactly as I had envisioned.

The ticket sentiment was stamped from the Cloud 9 Design Clear Stamp Set named Simple Thoughts - Laughter.


Don't Forget the Blog Hop Runs Through August 31st

The Stretch N' Bubbles blog hop is still going on, so if you haven't started the hop -- go to SNB and start at the begining. You can win some great digital stamps just for visiting and commenting.

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Beth aka BR-T

Oh this is so awesome Marcy! I love the colors and fun textures! Beth

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!