CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

OOOPS!!

<



Oh, I've never done this before...



I posted a project before I was supposed to. I actually made this card for today's Unscripted Sketches new challenge, but posted it Monday. Boy, I am getting cuckoo in my old age! If you'd like details on this card, it's in the post below this one.

Here is the sketch. Please go over and check out all the great projects the DT made this week and try this sketch for your next project...it's super!





I made this layout for the new sketch over at Stuck On You Sketches.




I made this for my Niece's album. The paper is just gorgeous and is from Prima. There is loads of stitching on the paper. It was kind of costly at $1.99 for the sheet, but it was so beautiful, I had to have it!

The title was cut with SCAL then I used Polymark Dimensional paint for the dots on the words. I did a lot of inking and distressing over the whole page. The journaling was ready made and purchased at a scrap show.

Here's the sketch



Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,


Marcy

3 comments:

Sandi Clarkson

Wow, great layout, Marcy. Love the colors .. this sketch is perfect for your photos. I love that stitched paper myself .. hard to resist! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Nanne

What a fabulous layout and great take on Leah's sketch..she will be thrilled to see this one..
Thanks for joining us girls at SOUS this week..Do stop by again :O)
Hugs
Nanné

farmhouse-story

marcy, your page is just darling! and i love your dotted letters, the inking, and your journeling tag!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!