CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010




Happy Saturday All,

I am happy the weekend is here! My kids are visiting us from Florida this week. It's been fun having some quality time with them. Today we are having a family & friend party at our house to celebrate their visit. I just love when we have everyone over...so much good fun, good food and good laughs.

Saturday also means there is another great challenge up over at Unscripted Sketches. This beautiful elephant is named Ting and was designed by Alison at Stretch N' Bubbles. Ting is another of the great Asian influenced digis in the Zen collection at SNB. You can find Ting here.



I colored Ting with copics. I used a few different Stickles colors -Starry Night, Diamond, Golden Rod and Star Dust. The trim is orange ribbon with hot pink and orange sequins. I found it in my stash. I cannot remember when or why I bought it, but it works so well with this motif.



Well, I have to go start getting ready for my guests. Have a great day and I'll see you Monday with a new Cuttlebug Spot challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by and leavinga comment. I really appreciate it!!


Hugs,

Marcy











1 comments:

farmhouse-story

that trim is perfect for this card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!