CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SO EXCITED!!

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to tell you that I have been selected to become part of the Design Team at Stretch 'N Bubbles. It's a great Digi stamp blog. Alison is the owner and a very talented designer.

Every Wednesday is FREE DIGI WEDNESDAY when Alsion posts a great digital stamp for you to take and use however you'd like. Alison also gives away images other times, too. Today she has 2 images up for free...Go Grab 'Em HERE

Starting in January, I will be part of the DT that posts on Mondays and Wednesdays. I am really looking forward to stretching myself with the digis.
Alison also has some great tutorials on using digital stamps. You should check them out; I really learned a lot.

This cute little reindeer is one of the freebies offered today. I colored him with copics, cut his body out and layered him onto the card with pop dots. I added a little stickles for glitz on his nose and chalked the background to add some color.

Have a great night.
Hugs,
Marcy

6 comments:

Lori

AWWWW Marcy, he's adorable! The sentiment is perfect!

*Alison*

Marcy.. this is BEAUTIFUL.. I LOVE it.. so cute.. the cute little red nose.. and the adorable layout of the card.. and how cute.. "you light up my life" aww.. this is WONDERFUL.. :)

~don't forget to check out the DT blog so you can earn free stamps for this cutie.. HUGS

Dawnll

Adorable! Those digitals are addicting, congratulations on making the design team.

Liz

congrats you have mucho talent lady

Sarah

So cute!
I give up as to why your blog does not show up in my reader???? sigh.

Pauline

Hi Marcy: Pauline from SNB DT here ... had to pop in to say G'day, and that your creations are wonderful! I love the Reindeer card here, and your Pucker Up is just so delightful! And I'm not a 'pink loving' person either! We will all have so much fun with the SNB DT ... can't wait to create!
hugs from Australia,
Pauline

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!