CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SO EXCITED!!

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to tell you that I have been selected to become part of the Design Team at Stretch 'N Bubbles. It's a great Digi stamp blog. Alison is the owner and a very talented designer.

Every Wednesday is FREE DIGI WEDNESDAY when Alsion posts a great digital stamp for you to take and use however you'd like. Alison also gives away images other times, too. Today she has 2 images up for free...Go Grab 'Em HERE

Starting in January, I will be part of the DT that posts on Mondays and Wednesdays. I am really looking forward to stretching myself with the digis.
Alison also has some great tutorials on using digital stamps. You should check them out; I really learned a lot.

This cute little reindeer is one of the freebies offered today. I colored him with copics, cut his body out and layered him onto the card with pop dots. I added a little stickles for glitz on his nose and chalked the background to add some color.

Have a great night.
Hugs,
Marcy

6 comments:

Lori

AWWWW Marcy, he's adorable! The sentiment is perfect!

*Alison*

Marcy.. this is BEAUTIFUL.. I LOVE it.. so cute.. the cute little red nose.. and the adorable layout of the card.. and how cute.. "you light up my life" aww.. this is WONDERFUL.. :)

~don't forget to check out the DT blog so you can earn free stamps for this cutie.. HUGS

Dawn -Doodle Princess

Adorable! Those digitals are addicting, congratulations on making the design team.

Liz

congrats you have mucho talent lady

Sarah

So cute!
I give up as to why your blog does not show up in my reader???? sigh.

Pauline

Hi Marcy: Pauline from SNB DT here ... had to pop in to say G'day, and that your creations are wonderful! I love the Reindeer card here, and your Pucker Up is just so delightful! And I'm not a 'pink loving' person either! We will all have so much fun with the SNB DT ... can't wait to create!
hugs from Australia,
Pauline

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!