CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Hi All,

A happy Tuesday to you! I wish I felt better, but this cold is making me drag my butt. I just don't have any strength. I went to work, but left after 3 hours. I think I just need to rest till this bug decides to move on...

Here is a Christmas card I made using Santa from The DoodleFactory. I colored Santa with Copics and used Marcy Uchida's Puffy Velvet Fabric Marker for his beard and fur. You just color it on, wait for it to dry and then puff it up with the embossing heat gun. Then I added a little stickles for glitz.






Have a great day!
Hugs,
Marcy

7 comments:

*Alison*

OH MARCY!! this ROCKS.. As ALWAYS.. Your creations are AMAZING!! this little santa and the way you colored and outlined him is PERFECT!! So cute.. :) you are AMAZING!! HUGS

Liz

He is so cute

Michelle B

So cute Marcy! I love it!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Jane Wetzel

cute..that bow just is the right touch..Love it!

Annie

Such a great fun card. Love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx

Tammy

Oh, this is sooo cute! I just love that Santa image!! Happy Holidays, Tammy

Unknown

Fabulously spunky Santa. Thanks for creating & sharing with us at TPE!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!